I find a lot of inspiration from quotes. Some of the better ones can stir me up and motivate me to take action.
Here are seven quotes to get you inspired:
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
- Well done is better than well said. – Benjamin Franklin
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. – T.S. Elliot
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- Begin with the ending in mind. – Stephen Covey
- Don’t go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Get motivated and go make a difference!!